Today I have a special podcast episode to share with you. My son Jonah joined me to chat about growing up to know and love God.
Jonah is my 2nd son and he is 17-years-old (18 in a couple weeks!) He has an amazing heart for God and for people. I couldn’t be more proud of the young man that he is becoming…
In this episode, Jonah and I are answering 3 questions readers have asked me over time… Here’s a few notes from the episode:
- Jonah shares about his early years developing faith, and when his faith “became his own.”
- He talks about wrestling with choices his friends were making and asking questions as he grew up, as well as some of the things he has done to develop his faith during his teenage years.
- I ask Jonah some fun questions at the end, and you’ll learn what War and Peace, a rifle, and a surfboard have in common. 🙂
- Jonah also has a closing word of encouragement for kids who might be struggling with trying to make their faith their own.
- Jonah’s favorite book series: The Space Trilogy (Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, That Hideous Strength) by C.S. Lewis (affiliate link)
This might be a good one to have your kids or spouse listen to with you!
Leave your name and email address below to download a free printable with a PRAYER and BIBLE JOURNALING TEMPLATE!
You can find the Boy Mom Podcast on all of the various podcast platforms…here are just a few of them:
Or listen right here below —
I want to thank you so much for all of the ratings and reviews so many of you have left. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll subscribe to the Boy Mom Podcast and leave a rating or review wherever you listen to podcasts!
Got a question for Jonah or I? Please leave it in comments below!
And I truly appreciate it any time you share my blog posts and podcasts with friends using the social media share buttons.
Big hugs and blessings!