Yippee! It’s finally here! The Boy Mom Podcast has been born! And I am so excited to share it with you…
In this first episode, I introduce myself, my blog (hi!) and my family. I talk a bit about my book and what led to my passion for writing to encourage Moms (and specifically, Boy Moms!) Some of you have followed me here for years and know my story, but I have a feeling you’ll still learn a few things in this episode!
Some of you might be new…and I’m so glad you stopped by!
A few notes:
1. I was nervous. So nervous –– I’m embarrassed that it took me
70million a good number of tries just to get this first recording done.
2. Podcasting is way harder than I ever imagined. If you’re a podcaster you know…and if you’re not, then just trust me. 🙂
3. I am SO excited to be finally doing this! Since this first episode I have recorded a few more, and I have become more relaxed with each one. I’m not “there” yet, but I can tell it’s gonna be a ton of fun!
5. I hope you’ll subscribe to this podcast! Subscribers help get podcasts ranked so more people will find them!
6. PLEASE leave a quick rating and review over at iTunes (or wherever you listen to it.) Just leave some stars (five would be great, *wink.*) and a quick review would really be helpful!
7. THANK YOU so much for cheering me on to do this...For believing in me and supporting me and growing with me in so many ways. I adore you all!
I’d love it if you shared this episode with all of your friends, neighbors, school teachers, the lady at the grocery store checkout…your friends on Facebook and Instagram, and anyone else you can think of! (THANK YOU!)
You should be able to listen to this podcast on ALL feeds now…just search for it! And thank you for your patience if there is some lag in it showing up in a few places. Here’s what I have:
iTunes (now called Apple Podcasts)
And you can also listen to it right here:
And as always…comments and emails ([email protected]) make me so happy! Leave a note with thoughts, questions, input, or just to tell me you’re glad I’m doing this. (Because goodness knows the voices in my head are not so encouraging…)
So much love…