We’re raising the first generation of “digital natives” and we have a challenge in front of us.
But instead of becoming overwhelmed, throwing up our hands, and giving up… we need to intentionally dive in and choose to raise tech-smart and social media-smart kids!
In this Mini-Course, you’ll find interviews as well as several of the very best resources for you to turn to as you need them over the coming years, including:
- Access to an interview with Sissy Goff, the Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries and author of “Taming the Technology Monster”
- A technology contract to use with your child(ren)
- A lengthy technology resource list with books, filters and accountability software
- A PDF of Bible verses for wisdom in using social media (perfect to print and put by a family computer)
- A resource list of recommended (positive) Instagram accounts for teens
- A resource to help you determine if your child(ren) may have a video game addiction (with additional resources to help if so)
- Access to an interview with my son Josiah about social media from his young teens to adulthood (this is a good one to share with your kids)
- Additional downloads to help you raise tech-smart and social media-smart kids