a MINI-COURSE to support parents who want to be intentional about their kids’ use of technology. I only launch the course a couple times a year, so keep your ears 👂 and eyes 👀 open for upcoming launches!
I open the doors to this course 3-4 times a year when I also offer the Character Training Course. Click on the link below to see the course page and check out all that is in it. (and see a summary list below as well!)
RAISING TECH-SMART KIDS MINI-COURSE.
- Access to an interview with Sissy Goff, author of “Taming the Technology Monster” (Sissy is also a speaker and the Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries)
- A technology contract to use with your child(ren)
- A lengthy technology resource list with books, filters and accountability software
- A PDF of Bible verses for wisdom in using social media (perfect to print and put by a family computer)
- A resource list of recommended (positive) Instagram accounts for teens
- A resource to help you determine if your child(ren) may have a video game addiction (with additional resources to help if so)
- Access to an interview with my son Josiah about social media from his young teens to adulthood (this is a good one to share with your kids)
- Additional downloads to help you raise tech-smart and social media-smart kids